Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Super Sweet 21 - what do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It’s my 21st in about 3 weeks… and I need to get myself sorted, but im having a few problems.

I want to go out for my birthday – to get lashed but I want to go to somewhere different than the usual clubs/towns we go to.

Do I play safe and go to the club that we all have been to a million times or do I go to a complete different town and start off in a bar I want to go to and move on?

Also another question I want to ask is it worth getting a limo? Wouldn’t mind getting one for the fun/keep everyone is the same car… I would be looking at £200-£500 for where I want to go, but taxi would cost £60-80... Would I ask for £10 fee to travel?

Is there anything else I could possible do to make it abit different?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    hi there,

mate you can do anything these days....we are so spoilt for choice...as for me not 21 anymore though....good to be with your mates...if you can afford the limo have it as something to remember it for as I am sure you will not remember much else lol.
    It is after all your 21st so you can do what you want....have a great time and congratulations.
  • Options
    For friends 21st's we went to places like Wakefield, Liverpool, Manchester. It was good fun and a change from the usual places we go on a saturday night and the same people we see all the time!
  • Options
    Could you not use the money to hire out a bar/club close to where you live and invite lots of people to come? That way you will get more people going than if you went really far away. You might even be able to streach to putting some cash behind the bar for the first drink etc.

Thats what most of the people i know did so it was lots of fun and also lots of parties as well.