Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi from Cataska

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all, my name’s Cat and I’ve recently started at YouthNet as a Corporate Development Officer. I’ve decided to take up moderating the boards so thought I should introduce myself to you all properly!:wave:

Following a few years snowboarding in the Alps and living in France and Germany, I finally decided it’s time to move to London and get meself a “proper job”, much to the relief of my Grandmother. So now I can be found around the YouthNet offices trying to convince people to run triathlons, jump out of planes and get sponsored, with mixed responses! Favourite things include making snowmen in the mountains, swimming in lakes and 80s dance-offs, preferably in fancy dress.

I’ll be seeing you around and about as haven’t yet committed myself to a board in particular. Until then……xx

Comments

• Options
    Hello! :wave:
  • Options
    hi Cat,

can you tell me more about youthnet?
  • Options
    Hi becks27,

Basically, YouthNet is the charity behind TheSite.org and is a luverly place to work.... My colleagues here in the office run TheSite.org, writing articles, doing all the behind-the-scenes stuff to keep the website running and I work in the fundraising team, helping to raise the cash to keep it all going. Have a read of the YouthNet website, that tells you all about what we do, not just with TheSite.org but also about our other website do-it.org.uk, the UK's only national volunteering database.

Hope that helps, any mopre questions just shout :yippe: