Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crash Bandicoot!!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone else think that Crash has been ruined slightly over the years?
I personally do, i think that crash should of remained a retro platform game which was simple but yet extremly fun and kept me happy for hours on end.

I remember it like this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WYWumf3xec

that was the first one

but now its transformed into this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZc9AM2FA

i have also played some of the games on the ps2, which were alright for extentions but i think this is too far,

anyone else agree?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love the old crash! I still have it somewhere.

I agree the new ones just aren't as good, sometimes the simpler the better. The wrath of cortex is ok but you can't beat the original!
    Definitely.

Crash 1-3 and the wrath of cortex were great. Now the series has really changed.
    Oh im not alone then?! :D yes good old crash on the ps1 is what i loved! thats why i bought them all again i dont want to bother with the new ones though.
    When I got my PS3, I looked on the playstation store and saw Crash 1 and 3. Bought 3 and finished it. Was good too. :D
    the new ones are crap. It's like spyro they ruined that aswell. i think it teamed up with crash?
    Doesn't look much different to me :p
    It's al about crash team racing..bit unrelated i know but its the best crash game imo :D
    The old Crash Bandicoot games kept it simple, but they were incredibly addictive. I loved playing them. I'm not feeling it as much with the newer versions, although I do still enjoy them.
    Yeh CTR was great i have that, that and crash bash were the outliers from the series on the ps1 which made it good but now its too complex and it has ruined it,

i also agree it was like spyro although i was more of a crash fan!