Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling low all the time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iv felt really crap recently...im low and sad all the time
- i dont wannt eat anymore
- i want to be on my own loads
- i feel like everythin is my fault
- i feel like iv caused everythin to go wrong and i am a mistake
- and i just wanna go to sleep and not wake up

i dont know why tho??
iv been so close to commiting sucide,if i do it'll put an end to my problems but it will hurt everybody else
what the hell do i do??
please sum1 help me out here

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Liv3112,
    Like some other posts in the suicide thread, I've moved this so you can get some support separately allowing rhiia to keep getting support in the other thread.

Suicidal thoughts can be really consuming but it's important to try and remember that no matter how bad you feel there is help available.

Posting on this forum is a really good step, but it may be that going to speak to someone else in confidence is a great comfort to you. You could try Samaritans - you can email jo@samaritans.org or telephone 08457 90 90 90 which is a 24 hour service.

You might want to think about other small things to boost your mood such as getting some gentle exercise, listening to the music you love, watching the movies that you can really get lost in - the entertainment forum is a great place for inspiration.

Take good care and keep posting. :)
  • Options
    hi might sound like a long shot but av u tried changing ur diet
    Liv3112 wrote: »
    Iv felt really crap recently...im low and sad all the time
    - i dont wannt eat anymore
    - i want to be on my own loads
    - i feel like everythin is my fault
    - i feel like iv caused everythin to go wrong and i am a mistake
    - and i just wanna go to sleep and not wake up

i dont know why tho??
    iv been so close to commiting sucide,if i do it'll put an end to my problems but it will hurt everybody else
    what the hell do i do??
    please sum1 help me out here[/QUOhTE]hi might sound like a long shot but av u tried changing ur diet it's complex but very effective eliminating MSG and aspartate these are exitory toxins found in jus about all processed food and drinks even flavoured water it effects ur central nervous system and most prob has done 4 years to the exstent the smallest amount triggers cell damage I'm a sufferer and it's the way forward it triggers emotions from with in and depending on the amout u consume how bad symptoms are if uv suffered from lack of consentrasion and payn attention an negetivenes this cud be ur prob.
  • Options
    hi Liv3112

just wanted to re-iterate what helen's said - reaching out for support and telling people how you feel is a really brave step.

i hope you find the support you need right now - talking to someone who can listen to you and who you trust can be really helpful, it could be a friend, family member or samaritan.

keep posting to let us know how you're doing and try to go easy on yourself. :)
  • Options
    re:

keep strong....
  • Options
    Hey buttercupx3 Just stick in there cause when you get to that stage and your that down theres only one way and thats back up it may take time and it may not seem like it at the moment but it will happen.

Stay strong.
  • Options
    I did not start this post Liv3112 did...
  • Options
    try talking to people, i know that can be really hard, i really hate it and bottle up my feelings, but sometimes even just telling someone really small things can help a little.
    i would suggest going to the doctors if you are feeling that bad, i didnt want to, it took me four years to eventually go and i was terrified, but i am now getting help and now my uni know so they support me a bit more.
    if people know then they can support you and be there for you.

if you ever want to chat then feel free to message me, keep going.:)
  • Options
    Hi iv posted a thread road to recovery y don't u read it it's a lil story about how I changed my life by eliminating harmful chemicals in food and drink cud be worth a try it's strict but it may get 2 the bottom of ur problems u cud start by telling me when u do eat what u eat an drink it's very effective and with in 3 days u cud gane control of urself n I can give u alternative foods n brands to choose from.