Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cant Cum :-(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
literally the title says it all, im male, and i literally cant do it for my gf, i used to be able to make myself but i cant even do that anymore, its getting me down because i can make her with relative ease yet no matter how long or in what way she tries it dosnt make any difference, all i want to do is do it for her yet i cant and its making me bang my head of the wall :banghead: any ideas or tips???? i dont even care about not being able to i want to make her happy :grump:

Comments

• Options
    Are you on anti-depressents, by any chance? I am, and my sex drive has had a serious knock since.
  • Options
    Im not tho i admit i was feeling pretty down at the time i wrote that so i can see it giving that impression, im feelin better about it today, might just be one of those things that im gonna have to live with until it just happens, atleast she can enjoy hours of non stop sex tho even if she does insist on focusing on me :chin:
  • Options
    I thik the pressure of feeling you have to is going to make it more difficult. Take your time, enjoy yourself, so fun stuff that doesn't require you to cum, talk to your missus about it and don't stress :)

hope it works out for you
  • Options
    Orgasm does not necessarily mean successful sex. Many women go through life without cumming so its strange how much pressure men put on themselves in regards to this. Just enjoy the sensation and the intimacy and get over the notion that you have to unload your balls with every encounter. A relaxed, less-pressured sex session will probably bring you better results.
  • Options
    If you're enjoying it, there's nothing wrong. incidently, how long CAN guys go without having a jizz? i thought your balls kept making the stuff, dont they explode or something eventually??? :naughty:

Teagan I love you
  • Options
    Yes, if you're healthy. After a while of abstaining, you just end up having a constant hard on, even though you're not even thinking about sex. I think if you still don't give into it, you have one of those special drams when you're sleeping.

I'm on anti-depessents at the moment and they've totally killed my sex drive, so I have no problems with this at the moment. :(