Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex with a friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Had sex with a girl who was just my friend. Now i regret cause our relationships stopped. We just couldn't continue our friendship after that case but were not going to be lovers too. Am i alone in such situation?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jaden wrote: »
    Had sex with a girl who was just my friend. Now i regret cause our relationships stopped. We just couldn't continue our friendship after that case but were not going to be lovers too. Am i alone in such situation?

It's an old topic, but I guess this is more common than the other way round.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Jaden, welcome to TheSite.org - I've moved your posts to create a new thread rather than being on the end of a discussion that was from 2007 so hopefully you'll get more replies.

Hope you like it here. :)
    Hmm I don't know. I had sex with a friend, and we kept things going for a while as friends, it felt almost normal as we both weren't wanting a relationship then, but now recently we decided it was worth taking things further so are "going out".

I guess though everyones different. It sounds like maybe you both need to talk to each other?
    jaden wrote: »

Do you know what you want?
    Does she know what she wants?
    How close are you?
    Talk about it.

If you want to try to fix things, sit down and talk frankly with each other about it. It might be uncomfortable but at the end, you'll both know where you stand. If you have to walk away, it might be painful, but it'll be for the best and there won't be unanswered questions and things left unsaid floating around you.
    ^^ we have talked about it, and there, you've stated what went wrong so thats all there is to it really, you just make me uncomfortable when you keep posting about it! just leave it be!
    What? You and Eddish?

Is it just me, or does everyone on the forum (other than myself) have some sort of history?
    Most Probably! I just don't like to see posts about myself *arg*
    Maybe me and you should have sex without strings.

Then I can come on here and talk about you. :D
    As long as they are complimentary ;)
    Depends on how good the sex is. :)
    skakitty wrote: »
    As long as they are complimentary ;)

:wave:
    Mhm. Interforum relations.
    skakitty wrote: »
    ^^ we have talked about it, and there, you've stated what went wrong so thats all there is to it really, you just make me uncomfortable when you keep posting about it! just leave it be!

[EDIT]
    Fine. Done. Edited.

You want to say "that's all there is to it" when you can't be in the same room as me or talk to me other than on a public forum? Fine.
    It seems whatever I do or say just puts more and more pressure on you, so I'm just gonna not say anything about anything to anyone anymore. You're my friend and I miss you, a lot. I've apologised for everything I've done/said that was unfair, and let you know how I really felt. I hope that one day soon things are alright again, and that random thread interactions on this forum aren't going to be the limit.

And yes, the sex was good.