Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A question for the ladyfolk of the board.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When a guy is going down on you, do you prefer any sort of position for it, or does it pretty much feel the same whichever way?

I'm just wondering because even though I usually do a good job when I go down on my missus I'd just like to know if she'd possibly enjoy it more from another angle, per se.

Cheers

PS. Sorry if it was too graphic for anyone :P

Comments

• Options
    she loves it, when I'm in the handstand, doing standing press-ups with my tongue out, brushing past her vajaja everytime I'm in the "down" position.
  • Options
    this gets my POTW vote
    that cracked me up
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    she loves it, when I'm in the handstand, doing standing press-ups with my tongue out, brushing past her vajaja everytime I'm in the "down" position.

Ahahaha, excellent.

Well played sir.
  • Options
    Well that all sounds good to me..just no atm..but u can bend her over doggystyle and do it from the back, you can do it while she is standiing up againis a wall and you are on you knees or you can do it while she is sitiing on your face...i am a freak and i love sex...as you can tell
  • Options
    shamaine wrote: »
    ...i am a freak and i love sex...as you can tell

Oh shamaine, you certainly are, you dirty little minx! Heh ! You can even do it in your front garden, while she has one leg on the fence, or while she is sitting on the potty, or when she is vacuum-cleaning the room, or taking a bath (don't forget your snorkel!).
  • Options
    Indeed, a girl who loves sex, who'd have thought? I always thought they just had sex to keep men happy.
  • Options
    Indeed, a girl who loves sex, who'd have thought? I always thought they just had sex to keep men happy.

Damn they figured it out!