Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What to wear to a wedding

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going as one of my friends guests to her coursemates wedding and i have no idea what to wear. I was thinking probably a dress but i have no real ideas, anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    a dress. Just something smartish. Basically as long as its not jeans or slutty, its ok
  • Options
    they not having a themed wedding? Wear what you feel comfortable in and if you want to buy something new make sure it is something you could or can wear another time.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Something smart. My favourite place for wedding clothes is Monsoon.
  • Options
    hmm I wore a dress over jeans to the wedding I went to on saturday, but they were reeeeally dark and I don't think anyone noticed.
  • Options
    i have this black polka dot sundress, about knee length, id probably team it with black high heels, a wee black satin clutch bag, and a cropped cardi, does that sound ok?

Lol ive only ever been to one wedding in my life, and it was when i was a raging goth
  • Options
    Yup that sounds nice to me :)
  • Options
    i have this black polka dot sundress, about knee length, id probably team it with black high heels, a wee black satin clutch bag, and a cropped cardi, does that sound ok?

Lol ive only ever been to one wedding in my life, and it was when i was a raging goth

well, don't bother what to wear. Soon you are so drunk you are going to dance on the table naked.

At least that's what I do. Hey, everything's free and they are asking for party, so give it to them!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well, don't bother what to wear. Soon you are so drunk you are going to dance on the table naked.

At least that's what I do. Hey, everything's free and they are asking for party, so give it to them!

Exactly. You can't spell "party" without "naked".
  • Options
    Eddish wrote: »
    Exactly. You can't spell "party" without "naked".

pnakedrty... I tried, it comes always out as this.
  • Options
    It's a silent naked.
  • Options
    a BIG hat!!!!!! haha.
  • Options

sounds perfect
  • Options
    Wedding

I bought a really cool dress from ebay for the wedding I went to, it was something i will wear again (to a formal occasion)

Attachment not found.