Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rings,

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    um, well the carnivores are going to have gammon, and then there will be quiche and different salads, and bread and cheese and stuff like that. I'm crap at knowing what to serve really, my mum is much better though and has a list!

I do know that for pudding we are having scones, strawberries, cream (double and clotted), mini meringes and cups of tea :yum:

I hope your mum will have time to be mum of the bride and not just cater the venue. Sounds like a big task!
  • Options
    don't worry, she has an army of helpers all of whom seem to have some kind of catering background. apparently "Liz is going to man the buffet, Georgie and Hayley are going to waitress a bit and Sam is going to do the bar", so I suppose that's all ok then!

She is making some of my wedding cake tomorrow, apparently fruit cake needs to mature. I wouldn't know, I don't like fruit cake and so the top layer will be madeira :thumb:
  • Options
    No vegetarian puddings hellfire? :p
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    No vegetarian puddings hellfire? :p
    hahaha, sorry there all veggie :p
  • Options
    NomNom menu sounds delicious! and titanium is my favourite metal (ever since i discovered it through piercings) Congrats!