Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do i say?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was contacted by a girl on a dating website in which we handed out msn address to contact each other. She didnt have a picture on her profile but she had one on her msn.

She look's okay'ish but i dont know if she's my type in looks - i am probs too shallow and have my mind on other people

she asked me what i thought of her... what do i say? how do i say that she isint my type?

Comments

• Options
    "You are a lovely girl, I am a superficial ass who likes looks more than personality and you don't match what I like in the looks department. I hope you find someone who is not like me. Sorry"
  • Options
    "You are a lovely girl, I am a superficial ass who likes looks more than personality and you don't match what I like in the looks department. I hope you find someone who is not like me. Sorry"
    Nah thats bollocks. Whats the point in pretending to find someone attractive or wasting time dating someone you dont have an attraction to!?
    You don't have to be mean about it or anything, white lies arent so bad in this situation, just be vague and if you're not interested in being just friends with her then block and delete the contact.
    It might sound harsh and I'll probably get stick for it but its better than leading some poor girl on and getting her hopes up.