Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just needed a vent...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
[deleted]

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    capo2 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I suppose this is more of a vent than anything else. Feel free to comment though, whether it be good or bad.

I don't know what it is about this time of the year...that horrible time when you're trying to meet coursework deadlines, and the exams are looming - this always seems to be when everything goes tits up. It was about this time last year when I was so depressed, buggered up, and generally giving up on everything. A person who I considered to be my best mate completely dumped on me, and later completely bailed on me when I was out and had the unfortunate luck of being the victim of a drink spiking incident. Not good, especially when I would have, and had done anything for her.

Fast forward to this year - everything was going well, all coursework getting in ahead of schedule, and finally, or so I thought, I have a good tight group of friends. Once again, I'm shit upon by them. I guess with shit friend #1 I did kind of see it coming, but not with these guys...I guess I thought they were different. I trusted them, and they trusted me, we shared pretty much everything, and for the first time I felt comfortable being 'me' around my friends.

Since we do not know any background information, it is as good as impossible to find the who's 'fault' this was. Not to blame you, but just to innervate your pondering: It's rare that you get shat upon two different parties (at two different times) who used to be friends out of the blue. You seem like a nice enough person, but what do we know? If you didn't have very bad luck, it might be something from you, who triggered that effect. Selfishness? Do not answer to justify yourself, since I'm just presuming and want you to look into yourself.

It's not really a solution to that matter and - to be honest - I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, because I wouldn't know how to help myself, but it might help you for future friendships.

Can't really add much else, sorry.

good luck