Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dj Challenge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who's the Dj's?

I'm looking for some promo material for the newest Social Network for Dj's on the web, it's nearing completion and with promo music for pomo videos, I think the launch will do much better.

Who wants to get their name out there?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What exactly are you after? Surely these videos aren't going to be very long, so you'd only want to use a couple of big tracks throughout it?
    Nope certainly not too long, just promotional material for launch date.

It's a big ask I beleive, but it's something I feel impertinent to a succesfu launch.

A few promo videos for youtube etc, it would be for the person that takes it on board an excellent way to get their music out there.

You are a DJ?
    Well, mainly just a "bedroom" DJ. I've played out at some pretty decent venues but that was through a society at university, so not really through any merit of my own. Started producing as well, but thats a work in progress at the mo.
    Reach for the lasers.. :D:D:D

Would you be interested in making something for it.. and do you think it will attract as much as attention as I wish?

You get youtube channel integration with your profile, create groups, write on peoples walls, make friends, send messages, in fact it's going to be like facebook without the games. :D
    To be honest i'm only really starting out with all that, still learning so the stuff i've made isn't really anything i would be happy about sending out there.
    Mmmm, I'll have to look around then..

Here is the site.. in its glory but underdeveloped so far

http://thedjsnet.com
    Still under devleopment, not long till I at least have a satisfactory level of function to invite members

Loving it :heart:
    MrG wrote: »
    Loving it :heart:

Pity I didnt feel the same way, its a headache, but I'll get there with it..

Once its complete I'll be really happy :-)