Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Last Minute Revision Tips?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Right i have all 3 of my module exams for this semester this coming week, and its getting to the point where im begining to panic that i've not done enough revision to even achive the 40% pass mark, has anyone got tips for getting revision done in the last few days before exams?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm panicking too. At the moment I'm just sorting out a decent set of notes for each one so I can go over it over the next few days. I have revision notes everywhere so I think it'd be a good idea to collate them...
    im trying to get everything i think i'll need down on flashcards, hopefully i'll have time to check out past papers but we'll see. The one thing keeping me going through my revision is the prospect that its all over come 5 on thursday and then ive got the long glorious summer to look forward to lol
    im trying to get everything i think i'll need down on flashcards, hopefully i'll have time to check out past papers but we'll see. The one thing keeping me going through my revision is the prospect that its all over come 5 on thursday and then ive got the long glorious summer to look forward to lol

ditto! but i have to wait till next friday for that :nervous:
    A week and a half until my exams, argh!

Hate exams.
    exams begin on friday. S***!

I'm so nervous its stupid. It's the second year of my uni course and I did rather badly in janurary exams, so I'm petrified!

Any tips on how to stay calm and focused?

Thanks!
    There is nothing to panic about
    it is always better that you must have studied it before
    but since you have not done that and you want to go with the last minute revision
    what i suggest is you go thru only on those topics which are important, what i mean is you will be knowing which chapters will have more marks assigned with
    revise only those
    like long ans ones