Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is this a good price

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all
i wanna get my ears pieced and it costs abou £10-15 where i wanna go
i don't wanna play to little incase its a shit place or to much

also just curious, will it hurt much
I understand that i may hurt when i get them stretched, i've been told that i have to wait about 4 weeks before stretching a bit

any answers will be great
Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    was ages ago i got my ears pierced but if i remember correctly, it wasnt painful...your ears burn up a bit after wards but they'll look after you. That isn't too much to pay, just check that the place is clean and everything sterile :)
    that sounds like an average price i reckon. thats in a piercing place right? make sure you have them done with a needle and not in a claires accessories type place with a gun, its better for them :)

lobe piercings dont hurt at all i dont think, sort of just throbs a bit. little kids have them done, i think i was about 10 when my mum let me have mine done, so it obviously doesnt hurt that much.
    Lobe piercings don't really hurt they just burn for a bit afterwards which isn't unbearable.
    curly_boy wrote: »
    hey all
    i wanna get my ears pieced and it costs abou £10-15 where i wanna go

Yes that's more or less the average price for it. But you can shop around for a bargain.
    good good
    and yeah its in a tattoo and piecing place
    i shall be getting them done pretty soon
    thats mine were £20 for the both...with jewellery...

so yes, thats good, but check the place out first, ask to see local authority hygine certificates if needed
    that sounds like an average price i reckon. thats in a piercing place right? make sure you have them done with a needle and not in a claires accessories type place with a gun, its better for them :)QUOTE]

Gun peircing is evil and should be banned. I've nothing but trouble with gun peicied lobes and no problems with my needle done cartlidge holes. Always try and get a personal recommendation(s) for where you want go.

It will trob a bit but the pain is bearable. You might find it hard to lie on your side to sleep for a few days til it settels. Make sure you take good care of them and clean them etc as recommended. Speak to the place about how long you have to wait before streching. You need to let the orginal holes heal fully (which can take 6 months) before you start streching to avoid any problems. I have used this website a lot of the years for advice: http://www.pierceit.co.uk/piercing_info/stretching_body_piercings/ A good peircer will always give you advice on how to do it.
    i know, thats why i said dont have it done at a claires accessories type place with a gun hehe.
    I had mine done with a gun thing I think and I've never had any problems. :confused:

I felt like someone was holding my ear lobes firmly for about a day, but it wasn't really a pain.
    And I'd say that was a decent price.
    okay
    i'm getting them done next saturday hopefully
    i'll let you know how it all goes
    I've had mine done with guns before (I've let the holes close up a few times) and I've had no problems.
    sorry bout this people
    but i have to ask
    should i get one done or both???
    i wanna get flesh holes and my sister said that it would look werid with both done but i think it would look alright
    whats your preference?

(before you ask, i've not yet had my ears pieced, not had the money but I do now :D:D:D:D:D)
    Well from the leggings galore and all that jazz I do think it is in fact the 80's again so perhaps one ear pierced is all the rage too. ;)

Except for some weird old guy at the gym and his short shorts, havn't seen anybody since the days of mullet with only one ear done... and I've never seen anybody with just one stretched