Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Extreme Fishing With Robson Green

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So I'm watching the guy from Soldier, Soldier tell me that he's caught the biggest mackerel he's ever seen and it dawns on me that this programme may be the purest example of the show that no one asked for and no one wanted.

Who sits thinking that the best way to spend a Monday evening is watching the cheeky geordie that sang Unchained Melody catch enormous fish?

I think the only way to top it would be to give Paul Danan and Dean Gaffney a show about vintage radiators.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How about Paul Reiser and Gloria Hunniford rating valances?
  • Options
    Oooh, that's good.

The cast of Loose Women seeking out Britain's brightest light bulb. That could even be a Pop Idol deal where people bring them along to an audition :chin:
  • Options
    Wincey Willis and David Dimbleby consider some of histories most memorable telephone engaged tones?

'And now on FX Extreme a 'You Couldn't Connect' special examines the 1940s in 'Ringtones of Blood and Triumph'
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I love fishing.

But it's the last thing I want to watch on TV. Same goes with Golf.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I watched a documentary about fishing in Japan on BBC4 instead. Much better. Really cruel though.
  • Options
    Ha i like it! deffo dont like lookin at the Geordie spa though!