Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New to having sex and need help balancing myself.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Guys

I am currently in a relationship with my boyfriend and I need help in keeping my balance when he goes down on me...

Since I have such fragile hands I can't keep my balance for too long when he does me behind and after a while my arms ache and I need to brace myself which I can't seem to do.

So do you have any tips on how I can endure being done in the back, such as a position I can do so that I can recieve it and not get a stuff body for a few moments while in sexual intercourse?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    over the sofa so that the sofa is supporting your weight and not your arms
    over the sofa so that the sofa is supporting your weight and not your arms

My boyfriend only likes doing it on his bed since it gives his body better posture, so do you have any tips on how I can endure it better on the bed. There are pillows but putting my head on them makes my neck sore is their any type of way I can do to keep my neck and head braced tightely?
    doing a sort of sun salutation yoga position often helps.

kneel on your knees and then put your arms flat on the bed and arch your back- also great when you have people in the house cos you can bite into the duvet or scream into it...
    Mlsty wrote: »
    My boyfriend only likes doing it on his bed since it gives his body better posture, so do you have any tips on how I can endure it better on the bed. There are pillows but putting my head on them makes my neck sore is their any type of way I can do to keep my neck and head braced tightely?
    Tell him to suck it up. If you're very uncomfortable then tell him you'd rather do it over the sofa because that means you can last longer. If he complains (and if it's VERY painful, which I know it can be, to the point where you don't like doing it over the bed) then tell him his options are over the sofa or not in that position at all. It's not fair for you to be in pain.
    doing a sort of sun salutation yoga position often helps.

kneel on your knees and then put your arms flat on the bed and arch your back- also great when you have people in the house cos you can bite into the duvet or scream into it...

Thanks I will try that, also about the arms part is their any sort of position I can use them to hold my head while it is being pushed against the pillow?
    you shouldn't need to hold your head really, just relax and rest on your forehead...but steady yourself with your forearms - this postion works for most people because most people have stronger upper arm muscles than lower and thus this postion uses the stronger ones.
    Mlsty wrote: »
    Hi Guys

So do you have any tips on how I can endure being done in the back, :confused: such as a position I can do so that I can recieve it and not get a stuff body for a few moments "while in sexual intercourse"?
    Is that a class or something?:eek2: Sorry ;)

Sorry I don't have any tips. I just usually let him do all the hard work!
    Sex isn't just about what he wants - you should make sure that you get what you want out of it too. If a particualr position is painful or awkward for you, then he should be willing to try something different that is easier or you enjoy more.

(This doesn't mean that you shouldn't ever do something you aren't keen on that he really likes, as long as he will do the same for you too. I', not keen on letting Mike cum in my mouth, but I do that occasionally in return for him doing thing I really like).