Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Am I obligated?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months and I really think he is the one for me. Recently, I've let him finger me and DUH it's amazing, but I feel somewhat obligated to give him a handjob. That would be fine if I knew what I was doing exactly, what can I say, I'm a newbie at all of this. Am I crazy to think that or is he waiting on me? If so, I need some advice/tips/hints, anything!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do it only if you want to do it to him.

The best way to get him to show you how to do it. Get him to hold your hand when you first start, he's the only person who can show you what he likes. Some men like being stroked hard, some like it gentle, some fast, some slow.
    Yup, only do it if you want to do it and are ready. Dont worry about him waiting for you.

As for tips, I'd say start off slow and respond to his reactions. He's more than likely going to say, bit harder, bit slower etc so just enjoy it and dont worry about technique.
    I've posted this before but I still find it funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmeJehFiXqU

Anyway, OP, ask him to let you watch him for a while (he'll find that very horny) and observe how he does it ... then copy him and listen to any additional guidance he gives you (i.e "Faster!" .... "slower!" ...... "slower!" ... "faster!" ..... "Iloveyoumnggghhnnnngn" ..... "Fnnnneeeeew!" ..... "I'm c'c'cumming!" ... "gjfigruigfghviuhsviuhasriuvsu!!!"

Success! :thumb:
    Teagan wrote: »
    I've posted this before but I still find it funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmeJehFiXqUQUOTE]

Oooh i saw that coming!! Ouch! :shocking:
    i knew my answer to this before i saw the post... OF COURSE YOU"RE NOT FRIGGING OBLIGATED! a good bloke will wait till your ready, if he doesnt ditch him. then the above advice is good :) how old are you both?
    lexi i will never stop laughing at that clip
    I'm 17 and he's 18
    Ouch teagan im in pain from PE and that made me laugh not a good combo :P
    You shouldn't feel obligated for anything, as in "he did that for me, now I have to do this for him", but you shouldn't hold back, just because "you are new to it". We all had to learn it sometime or another.

like others said, ask him how he likes it and let him guide you through.