Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im new to the forum, were to begin, im 17 and im into manga (well naruto, dragonball (z,gt) HunterxHunter akira and the old series of pokemon, i think after Pokémon: Johto League saga finished Pokemon went serverly down hill.) im also into comedy i love Jimmy Carr, Tim Minchin, south park and family guy. i like music, but as my voice isnt very good and i dont play an instrument i feel i really cant say anymore on the matter, the music i like varies i can be listening to NWA oneday and Cradle of Filth the next. i love movies, i can watch anything and often do, my favourite movie type person is Tim Burton. i have problems but im not gonna say what, ill just comment on threads and you can take me on how i write, i also believe if i do go out and blurt my problems i may seem to encourage people to take the same routes i do and id hate to influence someone to do what i do, give it a week or so and search my username or summet and read what i post from there.

oh my real name is tom , 789 is just a thing for me to remember my alltime best friend with.

Comments