Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Giving head makes me feel dirty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive just started have sexual realtions with my new bf :) Been together about 2 weeks. Im perfectly happy and self confident about sex apart from beforehand and giving head.

For some reason I have in my head that doing that is something only easy people/slags etc do. I dont know why but when I go to do it I cant because it makes me feel disgusting.

Ive never had much experience at it either as my ex used to hate going down on me so I wouldnt do it to him!! But its left me a bit self conscious etc...

Any tips for how to change my thoughts on it!!

xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't rush into it and don't be pressured into doing something you don't want to do.

Oral sex is no different to any other sex act in that it's something that can be fantastic in a loving relationship. Try and take it easy, don't feel you have to give head to make your bf happy, he'll be excited enough with a new body to play with!

Have you considered 69ing?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Super_Star wrote: »
    For some reason I have in my head that doing that is something only easy people/slags etc do. I dont know why but when I go to do it I cant because it makes me feel disgusting.

There must be a 'reason' why you think that. Give yourself some honest answers, even if you feel that they might offend. Did you witness something happen at school? Or hear about something happening when you were at an impressionable age? Or does the thought of sucking on a guy's 'pee' stick upset you?