Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help him find the g-spot... please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, i need help with helping my boyfriend to find that all elusive g-spot - i dont think its that elusive but there we go.

We've been together about 2 months and the sex is great apart from i havent cum yet. I have absolutely no troubles by myself :yippe: but i cant explain to him what the technique is to find the g spot... how to move the fingers and that.

I was considering showing him a web page or something that will explain it alot better than i can but i dont know how to go about it. I dont want to make him feel inadequate or awkward, but it would be soooo great if he knew how.

So what, do i just ring him up one day and say take a look at this (page i mean). Help?!

Comments

• Options
    Have you found a web page that has that information?
  • Options
    Yea a couple that look quite good. I only really need the basic explanation of this is how to do it.

Other than that I'm thinking of just biting the bullet, and whilst playing around keep him at it til he finds it. Maybe a few drinks beforehand will help
  • Options
    Ok, so i had him round last night and guess what.... i didnt come. I tried showing him how to finger me so that he gets my g-spot but he couldnt and i had to get him to stop after a while cos he hurt me.

I just dont know how to show him and its really frustrating and upsetting me. Please, any ideas??
  • Options
    Is he your first sexual partner?

The g-spot isn't a specific nub, like the clitoris, it's just an area inside the top wall of the vagina where the nerves of the clitoris pass nearby. Not all women have g-spots and not all women can be stimulated by it. He may well be finding the right area but that isn't always enough, especially during penetration. It's a vague area, not all women have a g-spot and it's certainly not as well-defined as some websites like to make out.

If he's using his fingers and tongue he should be focusing on your clitoris and vaginal lips, especially the inner ones, that's much more likely to make you come.

A lot of women can't come through penetration alone, something to do with how close their clitoris is to the vagina I think.
  • Options
    He's not my first sexual partner, although he may as well be cos sex was virtually non existant in my first relationship.

Anywho, i know its definately there cos i know where to find it and can bring myself off from it.

Its just technique thats the problem. Getting him to curl his fingers so he reaches it but to be honest, i'm not even sure he knows it there.

Somebody recommended to me a good site. I know its a bit impersonal and everything but then once he reads that then at least he'll know a bit and i can guide him the rest of the way
  • Options
    If you focus on the g-spot then you'll not come because you'll be too busy mentally bollocking him for not finding it properly.

The g-spot is useful during penetration as the penis will stimulate it, especially if you lie face-down and he enters you from behind. But if he's using his fingers and his tongue then he really should be focusing on your clit. Much less hassle and much more likely to make you come.
  • Options
    to get someone to find my gspot i
    lie on my back
    get him to insert 2 fingers into me
    the curl his fingers upwards adn rub
    hey presto - orgasm