Home Sex & Relationships
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

My relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hiya my names jaiden and i'm 21 my boyfriend is also 21 and we have been seeing eachother for 4 years now.

Problem is we both live with our parents and never get time on our own for sex etc and its really getting us both down and frustrated, we are always fighting now and i dont want our relationship to end over sex.
We still get to once every week or every two weeks it doesn't bother me as much as it does him and dont like to see him unhappy.
We would move out but we are still students and not earning enough from part time jobs to own our own house/flat.

Advice needed please :confused:

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jaiden wrote: »
    :wave: :wave: :wave:

    Hiya my names jaiden and i'm 21 my boyfriend is also 21 and we have been seeing eachother for 4 years now.

    Problem is we both live with our parents and never get time on our own for sex etc and its really getting us both down and frustrated, we are always fighting now and i dont want our relationship to end over sex.
    We still get to once every week or every two weeks it doesn't bother me as much as it does him and dont like to see him unhappy.
    We would move out but we are still students and not earning enough from part time jobs to own our own house/flat.

    Advice needed please :confused:

    Sounds like at least one of you needs to get out! At 21 I think it's a good idea to have your own space. You don't need to own a flat either! And if you're not ready for it, you don't even necessarily have to move in together. Why not find a flatshare with other students? Can be a great way of meeting new people too.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know but working ony two days a week in tescos and getting paid monthly doesnt help lol
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jaiden wrote: »
    I know but working ony two days a week in tescos and getting paid monthly doesnt help lol

    But you're a student so you will be entitled to some kind of loan etc.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i get a loan to pay for my fees thats about it with 100 left over, living in the house im skint as it is never mind moving out... but going to take it on board anyway maybe take out a bigger loan next year, thanks :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, Jaiden, its hard to give you any advice really. Its a combination of circumstance that is causing you issues (students, no money, living at home, etc).

    All I can say is that if he REALLY loves you, he'll be patient until the opportunities arise. It's a bit unfair that he is setting expectations on you when, in fact, its his own libido that is causing the problems. If he wants quiet time with you, let HIM arrange it. But don't let his sexual frustration cause you stress. Like every other boy, a good old fashioned hand-crank can do wonders.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote: »
    Yeah, Jaiden, its hard to give you any advice really. Its a combination of circumstance that is causing you issues (students, no money, living at home, etc).

    All I can say is that if he REALLY loves you, he'll be patient until the opportunities arise. It's a bit unfair that he is setting expectations on you when, in fact, its his own libido that is causing the problems. If he wants quiet time with you, let HIM arrange it. But don't let his sexual frustration cause you stress. Like every other boy, a good old fashioned hand-crank can do wonders.

    :yes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote: »
    Yeah, Jaiden, its hard to give you any advice really. Its a combination of circumstance that is causing you issues (students, no money, living at home, etc).

    All I can say is that if he REALLY loves you, he'll be patient until the opportunities arise. It's a bit unfair that he is setting expectations on you when, in fact, its his own libido that is causing the problems. If he wants quiet time with you, let HIM arrange it. But don't let his sexual frustration cause you stress. Like every other boy, a good old fashioned hand-crank can do wonders.

    Thank you teagan, this is wat i think all the time but men are just hopeless sometimes

    :heart:
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    I think between you that you need to try and make the best of the time you do get together rather than worrying about the fact you dont get enough!
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Wank.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Would prarents frown upon a 'sleep-over' at 21?

    - as you're students surely there are times when you've got late lecturers and the parents are out of the house??? :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i know its not a permanent solution but on laterooms.com you can get really cheap deals on hotel rooms if you book last minute...for example last week me and my boyf stayed in a looovely hotel near where we live and it cost us £15 quid each which isnt a lot really, for a nice private night and a lovely big bed to snuggle up in :] we both live with our parents too, and arent allowed to stay over at each others houses. could be an idea i guess? just for a treat :)
Sign In or Register to comment.