Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Games/Tricks With Weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know any really cool games to play, or tricks when smoking a spliff, or after?

i know about: time bomb, blow backs, 3 people 2 joints.

any more?

Comments

• Options
    and isit true when people say that the longer you keep it in your lungs, the higher you get.

this is kinda the whole point of time boming (take a toke and hold it till the spliff comes around again)
  • Options
    I suppose holding it in longer would mean more absorbtion
    and could prove funny for playing a game.

A game we played which was funny shit..

Damn, I don't remember the rules but I think it was not
    to let the ash fall off and whoever did at the end they had to
    eat the joint butt. It was fucking disgusting.
  • Options
    TBWAH. wrote: »
    and isit true when people say that the longer you keep it in your lungs, the higher you get.

this is kinda the whole point of time boming (take a toke and hold it till the spliff comes around again)

pretty sure it does, we always see who can hold it in the longest, lol.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that holding in stuff is bollocks, Budda will back me up.

Didn't really play many games, 3 toke pass I suppose if there's a few of ya's hogging one spliff.
  • Options
    I think by holding it in for longer you are forcing the body to use more of the air in your lungs and therefore you might get slightly more active chemicals from your smoke. But the effect may also be because you are slightly suffocating yourself.

I did this sort of stuff as a kid, but its been years since I've come across anyone who did - I guess you grow out of it.
  • Options
    Me and my friends never really liked playing games :rolleyes: we all grew out of the sort of stuff. But we couldn't help ourselfs when the spliff had ended, and only the butt was left on with the cherry to shout " STAR WARS " i still don't know why star wars out of all the other cool things but anyway everyone would suddenly snap out of there stoned mood and shout it back as quick as they could.As the last would face the cherry being chucked on them :razz: never found it fun when it was me but a bit of fire never hurt anyone :hyper:
This discussion has been closed.