Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

iDoser

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lol, I just came across this app. It says you can experience the drugs avaliable through sound and images. I just tried it with an Esctasy "dose pack" and it says it makes you feel tingly and slightly dizzy, and I got to say I do. I've never tried Esctasy before, but it does what it says the app does.

Anyone want to try the app out? Loads of people have said it's bull (Which I can agree I guess, it's an app using sound and images.), but I'm open for opinion - it's only supposed to put you in the "mood" which is more understandable.

http://www.i-doser.com - I never bought the packs, if you know what I mean. If you do use it, post if it has any effect on you.

Comments

• Options
    Tried it a while ago, tried the hand of god one...didnt really do much if anything tbh...thought i was hearing knocking and my leg went a bit funny...it was all probably just in my head though because i just wanted it to work.
    A few of my mates tried it as well they kinda had the same experience...not a lot happens but you're so desperate for it to do something that the littlest thing is taken notice of.

ETA: Just taken a look at the forum :lol:, it's clearly full of stooges
  • Options
    Just checked the forum just now, haha! I think some of these are taking it to serious. The thread in the experiences forum about Out of body, wow. Seeing a hand come up underneath his chair and rip him apart? Sure he did.

I wonder if most are saying to people they took the drug.

In some ways I can understand why people think they feel the effects of the drugs, but to be honest, without trying them first hand I have no idea. It's only sound, which will make your body feel weird since music can do that. I just have a headace now. :lol:
  • Options
    I can fit in.

This is a great post and makes me think of where I can fit in. I do a little bit of everything mentioned here and I guess I have to find my competitive advantage.
  • Options
    Digital drugs aye ....can I get half an ounce of green kinda feeling?