Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sexy lingerie - Clueless!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
---

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm no expert, but would say that it's all in the cut/fit; if you get that right then you'll feel comfortable in what you're wearing (for the short time you keep it on! :naughty:) and come across as sexy.
    Where do you buy your usual bras from? Do the same brand produce anything sexier that catches your eye?
    Knickerbox seems to have some good matching bras/bottoms - I prefer there to the stuff under the Ann Summers label which is often a bit too bright, frilly or lacy!
    If you're not happy wearing a skimpy thong, you could try French knickers instead?
    Hi hunni.
    1 your gorg and not a fattie as you said .
    Babydoll style and french knickers are gorg flattering.
    Ann summers le senza marks+spencer gorg stuff.
    Im going treat myself in ann summer gorg black and lepoard print trim set
    ---
    buy silk/satin underwear.

my boyfriend goes crazy when he sees me in that type of underwear. he likes the classy but sexy look. i love french knickers because i hate my hip/bum area and they make it look much better. men love french knickers too :) well, most men ive met, lol.

i also own quite a few babydolls. they look really nice with suspenders and stockings.

ooo maybe try going for a corset too. i have one of these and it makes my waist look tiny and if you have big boobs, it makes them look good too :yes:
    What's your budget, Curvy lass?
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    Aww ta hun!

My blokey and I appear to have different ideas on what each finds sexy so...who do I please? Myself or him? :D
    Please yourself. If you go for something you think he likes but that you're not comfortable in it will show and defeats the point of doing it.
    Franki wrote: »
    Please yourself. If you go for something you think he likes but that you're not comfortable in it will show and defeats the point of doing it.

:yes: totally agree talk see what elements you like +why dont you do a mix of both
    go_away wrote: »
    What's your budget, Curvy lass?
    Oh not massive really? Perhaps £40-£50 for a whole "outfit" so to speak.
    I'd say go for a basque or corset. It hoiks your boobs up, it holds your tummy in, and quite a lot of basques have the suspender belt too.

But then I always a sucker for the gothic look.

You should get what you want and what you feel comfortable in. If you let him choose you'll just end up in some plastic shite from La Senza.
    My friend always buys her lingerie from Victoria's secret, she says the quality is really good and she loves the look- only thing is i'm not sure if they have any shops over here! (she's American)

Personally, thumbs down for Ann Summers, i find, for the price that the items just don't 'fit' correctly, and they don't feel great either.

I like looking through all the brands they have at Debenhams, they have some nice stuff that fits well.
    Hey guys,

Just to let you know ann summers currently has an on-line sale.

Like yourself I am buying more seductive underwear for the 1st time for my boyfriends birthday. I took the plunge and ordered off the website Sunday night and it came this morning and fits perfectly!

Just a tip though use the size ordering guide, I am normally an 8 however after reading review from people who had bought from Ann Summers they said the sizing was a bit off. Using there size guide I am actually a 10-12 - and it fits!

Hope you find what you feel comfortable wearing :)
    Is there god i hope the u.wear set i got yesterday aint on there .
    I got a gorg black frill bra 18quid it has hook+eye a front and it lace at back it doesnt cum in a normal size like 38 d etc small med or large instead it great and gorg knickers 12quid with suspender tags on
    It gorg set.
    Aj fan wrote: »
    Is there god i hope the u.wear set i got yesterday aint on there .
    I got a gorg black frill bra 18quid it has hook+eye a front and it lace at back it doesnt cum in a normal size like 38 d etc small med or large instead it great and gorg knickers 12quid with suspender tags on
    It gorg set.

:blush: I've got that set - it's really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the thing that they used to lace up the back - it looks like a shoelace! Easily replaced with a nice bit of black ribbon though :thumb:
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    :blush: I've got that set - it's really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the thing that they used to lace up the back - it looks like a shoelace! Easily replaced with a nice bit of black ribbon though :thumb:

Have u well they do say great minds think alike.
    Yeah i know what u mean woo nice idea i might just do that.
    And i got it coz i LOVE the hook+eyes opening at front and its comfy to
    If yu want to push the boat out you cant go wrong with Myla.com
    Ooooh just to let everyone know I was looking at some bras on V's Secret yesterday and they do this style called 'kissing center' which apparently gives you more cleavage :D w00t!
    Bravissimo do some lovely things, but are a bit pricey.
    Deffo would say please yourself as if you are feeling confident, that in itself will be sexy-as well as the undies!! happy shopping