Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What happened to the sex factor survey?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
:wave:

We've got clementine_the_tangerine here volunteering at the moment :yippe: and she made a really good point about surveys which is that she thinks it would be good to know what happens to them afterwards. We usually show you the results but there is usually another point to them.

So, Jo7 has recently written up the top line results of the Sex Factor survey and we released a full report that went out to the media and got really good coverage - including an exclusive in the Telegraph. So, overall it was a really good way for us to get TheSite.org out there and better known about.

Apologies if I'm just repeating what you already know, but thought it might be interesting for those of you who might have missed it. :)

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    **Helen** wrote: »
    We've got clementine_the_tangerine here volunteering at the moment :yippe:

Kick her out, she smells.

In all seriousness I can't get the full report download link to work. :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote: »
    Kick her out, she smells.

Everyone here accepts my natural odour JsT. Why cant you just accept me for who i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Hurray! I'm just reading it now :)
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »

eep - nor can I. *gets onto it*
  • Options
    It will get sorted, but have just seen you can find it (and it works) on this page too - http://www.youthnet.org/mediaandcampaigns/keyfactsandfigures/sexfactor

:thumb: