Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uni/exam Stress.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
First year, studying english & creative writing
ive done very little work this term, gone to about 50% of the lectures and read very few of the books
i have 5 weeks til the first exam,
is it possible to pass??
i need 40 % and think ic ould really try, right now im motivated.
i lost my motivation becuas eiw orked hard and in my januray exams got on average 40% just a pass.
But just had an essay back and got 70 - a first!

so, can i pull it together or not?
xxx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Definately do-able, just find out what you need to know for the exam and cram cram cram.
    The first year doesn't count for anything so just try your hardest to get a pass. You have to be determined to do well next year though, because all the marks count then!

Oh and just do loads of past exam papers! Is a great way to revise.
    icey wrote: »
    Definately do-able, just find out what you need to know for the exam and cram cram cram.

DEFINITELY Timothy! How many times!!

Erm, if it makes you feel any better my first exam is 4 weeks away. I still have notes to write on two of the exams, one which I haven't a clue, and to make sense of two pre-releases. And then learn the information for 5 exams. I am really unmotivated this year and panicking/stressed. The only thing that helps is that even if I scrape through with 45% on the exams I should still get a 2:2 overall with my coursework included. It's not a good year for me.
    squeal wrote: »
    DEFINITELY Timothy! How many times!!
    From now on im definately going to spell this word wrong because it annoys you so :p