Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What does this make me??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have always considered my self straight, until recently i stayed round my best mates house, and something happened. Me and him have always masterbated in front of eachother for like the past 3 years. But last time i stayed over in a joking way he said "do it for me", and then as a joke put my hand on his penis. I then thought fuck it why not? and started to masterbate him. And now since then he is all i can think about. I have no other attraction to any other men just him but whenee i masterbate now its over him, what does this mean???

Comments

• Options
    Hi maybe youre bi?
    Feelings as in what way?
    Just sexual or in relationship kinda way?
  • Options
    The type of guy who's always happy to give a friend a hand?

To give another person pleasure is an exciting thing to do, if this is the only time you've had intimate contact with someone else then it's not surprising if you're focused on it.

Apart from confirming you like to give pleasure (always a good feature in a lover) it means very little. It certainly doesn't mean you're gay - or even bisexual.
  • Options
    just put it on your mouth, you'll enjoy it.
  • Options
    Thanks for contributing Jonny8888, but just because you and I like it doesn't mean stevieh1992 will
  • Options
    What does this make me??

Why does it need to make you anything? Sexuality is not something that should be boxed. It's dynamic. You have found a new and fun way of masturbating. Cool. Go for it. Be happy about discovering a new sexual pleasure. :)
  • Options
    you are bi or gay.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    The type of guy who's always happy to give a friend a hand?

To give another person pleasure is an exciting thing to do, if this is the only time you've had intimate contact with someone else then it's not surprising if you're focused on it.

Apart from confirming you like to give pleasure (always a good feature in a lover) it means very little. It certainly doesn't mean you're gay - or even bisexual.

I don't think anyone will be able to improve on this reply!

Strubbles - not necessarily, I think it's fairly common for teenage boys to experiment :thumb: and healthy too really, at least you're being able to express and explore what you may or may not be feeling.