Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What am I to do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys an gals,

Theres a girl ive known since primary school and we both went our seperate ways but have recently (6 years later) met up again and became close friends. The problem is.. is that im so in love with her and have been for a while now, Im really unconfident and quite shy to tell her how I feel directly and the only time I do tell her is when we both drunk out of our heads an we forget what was said the next morning...

However she has told my friends she only wants to stay friends with me as she dosent wnat to ruin the friendship which I can understand, But im so mad for her... and Im scared my love becomes an obsession and puts her off me and ruins our friendship, Over the last few weeks ive tried like mad to tell myself that its not to be and I should move on, Its working until a few days ago we were both drunk and she gave me a peck on the lips... It feels ive just fallen of my ladder and im back to square one.... I dont know what to do, she always talks about how she likes other guys and asks me for advice but deep down im tearing my heart out.

I really dont know what to do, Like i said I cant talk to her about it... Im so uncofident and the only time i do say how i feel is when we are both drunk...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    by the sounds, she may know how you feel and so is making it obvious she only sees you as a friend by talking about other guys and telling people she only sees you as a friend. which is a bit rubbish for you i'm afraid (though i could be wrong about all of this). the best thing you can do is not to dwell on the kiss and move on..though i'm aware of how hard that can be, if you've managed to somewhat do it before, you can do it again. if it was meant to be it'll happen.