Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

London clubs and drugs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was wondering if you reckon central London trance clubs are any good for mdma, E, dmt etc.

I'm obviously not looking for anyone to recommend people or anything, just wondered if you've bought from people in/outside such places and if they're any good in terms of general trippyness.

:)

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I couldn't imagine anything worse than DMT at a club.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    DMT in a club... how would you even do it? Take in your crack pipe with you?! Unless you ingested it with a MAOI... can't say I'd fancy it!

I know people who've bought pills and MDMA in clubs in London - there are normally dealers walking around inside. Quality is very hit and miss as with buying drugs in any club. There is no consistency as you probably wouldn't get the same dealer twice, and even then what they're selling could be completely different one week to the next. You could easily buy some 'MDMA' and end up with a bag of crushed pills. I'd personally always avoid buying stuff in clubs if at all possible.
  • Options
    I hardly ever go out clubbing these days, but there is a shortage of mdma (i.e. none at all) around uni, so we were thinking of going on the razz for some in the near future.
  • Options
    at 16+ raves theres just about any type of drug you can think of floating around on the dancefloor, everyone smoking spliffs and popping pills on the dancefloor, gotta watch it though, dont know about other cities in england, but the raves in london, dealers will sell you any old shit to get your money, anything from rat poisoning to any old shit you can get from chemist
  • Options
    Find alot of dealers you don't know in London generally give out what they call E's that tend to be all speed and nothing else.

Which when your expecting bubbly "reach for teh lazors" vibes really screws you up.
  • Options
    TBWAH. wrote: »
    but the raves in london, dealers will sell you any old shit to get your money, anything from rat poisoning to any old shit you can get from chemist

?!?!?!?

I've never heard of anybody being sold rat poison...! Where are you getting this bullshit from?! Why would a dealer want to commit mass murder, or attempted murder?! Don't be daft...
  • Options
    BornSlippy wrote: »
    Find alot of dealers you don't know in London generally give out what they call E's that tend to be all speed and nothing else.

Mmmmmm Speed pills
  • Options
    BornSlippy wrote: »
    More likely BZP shite nowadays...
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    ?!?!?!?

I've never heard of anybody being sold rat poison...! Where are you getting this bullshit from?! Why would a dealer want to commit mass murder, or attempted murder?! Don't be daft...

oh shut up you tart, ive heard of rat poisoning being sold, not taken just sold, as any old idiot can tell the difference. just idiots trying to make a quick buck will TRY sell you anything in clubs, rat poisoning would kill you easily.

maybe if you went out a bit more you would see what kind of stuff gets sold these days grandad.
  • Options
    LMAO!!! :lol::lol:

You're an idiot, aren't you? Seems like you like a good rumour - they've been around all the while I've been clubbing (what, over a decade now), and i've still never heard of it actually happening. Comes with age, you know - a bit of knowledge. If anybody can tell the difference, how on earth are they actually being sold? When you say you've 'heard' of it being sold, you mean "a mate told you that his mate heard that his mate had been sold some, but he was too smart as he KNOWS what rat poison looks like, yeah but no but yeah but".

How does somebody of 29 retort to somebody calling him a 'grandad'? :lol:

Don't be so stupid. They wouldn't take the risk of selling rat poison when they can happily pick up boxes of aspirin for mere pennies.
  • Options
    Actually - to add to this. I've been a club night promoter, many of my friends are DJs and producers playing major gigs, and running their own nights. Not once have I ever heard of any of your nonsense happening. There is the odd batch of not-so-hot pills or whatever, out there - there always is, but across all the contacts I have in the London clubbing/music scene, it has never been mentioned. Ever.
  • Options
    Ok guys...to bring us back on topic. If you are buying drugs from a stranger there is always going to be an amount of risk involved as you never know exactly what you're going to get - it's fair to say that rat poison would be pretty unlikley but at the same time there's no guarantees.

In the mean time you might want to take a look at this article for some advice about taking drugs in clubs and just be sure to look out for your mates :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    TBWAH. wrote: »
    ive heard of rat poisoning being sold.

'Heard' being the key word. Be intrested if you could back it up with evidence.

Same with coke and heroin in pills, it's bullshit.

Rat poison isn't administered to rats in the form of pills mate, and nobody with a press is going to go to the trouble of pressin rat poison into pills because killing customers isn't the greatest marketing ploy.

Yes the quality of pills can vary and you do get adultarants but rat poison and more expenive chemicals such as coke and heroin are not some of them.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    It's almost as if the government ministry of misinformation is working right here on thesite...
  • Options
    It's almost as if the government ministry of misinformation is working right here on thesite...

The kids these days...
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Rat poison isn't administered to rats in the form of pills mate, and nobody with a press is going to go to the trouble of pressin rat poison into pills because killing customers isn't the greatest marketing ploy.

Yes the quality of pills can vary and you do get adultarants but rat poison and more expenive chemicals such as coke and heroin are not some of them.

Exactly, crushed up pro-plus or just plain chalk is a lot easier than going to the bother of killing your customers with blood thinners (rat poison).