Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help!!! :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so for the last 4 days ive had sore foot. The pain is where the bone is on you're foot eg put you're finger on you're toe and travell up until you find a round bone its that bone that is sore. But my G-dad said its because ive had my trainiers too tight and i walk too quick.
So i'm stuck in the house and i hate it i love walking and i'm trying to lose weight so i'm doom'd without walking:crying:

Has anyone ever had this before if so how can i make my foot better asap.

Thank you xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello :wave:

Sorry to hear about your sore foot. This sounds really similar to something I experienced recently. The pain was in the ball of my foot on the bottom and it swelled up after a few days and really hurt to walk on :( The doc told me my converse trainers were not supportive enough and if you do walk a lot then you need to make sure you wear good shoes like sports trainers that support the arch of your foot and are more cushioned.

She gave me some strong anti-inflammatories and it got better pretty quick.

I'd go to the doc if it doesn't sort itself out in a day or two but I was told it is quite common and it's just slight damage to the soft tissue, sort of feels like a bruise..

Definitely worth a trip to your GP to be sure though.

Hope that helps :)
    thank you Jo7 :)
    Converses are great but aint good for your feet after walking to town twice and back the other day i had a massive blister on my iccle toe (it hurt!)

so...
    try loosen ur trainers up Carla :D
    some trainers are more geared towards fashion than exercise - make sure you have got good, supportive, fit for the purpose trainers for your exercise. (There is a good article in the newest issue of the Rosemary Conley diet and fitness magazine that i have just read)