Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Matter in London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone been to this club - if so what do u reckon - is it better than fabric?

Also whats the search policy like there.

Thanks. :yippe:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has anyone been to this club - if so what do u reckon - is it better than fabric?

Also whats the search policy like there.

Thanks. :yippe:

Search policy is lacking to say the least.

As for being better than Fabric I'd say so but depends on the music your into. The venue was good but I can't remember ever finding a bar for some reason.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went there last Friday... didn't get searched at all.

As for the venue I personally think its brilliant, the layout is really good. I never had to wait more than a couple of mins at the bar to get served.
    The sound system is disgusting! It can go really bass heavy but you still get perfect clarity from the top end.. I would say the sound system is better than Fabrics, which is saying something.

As for the crowd, I went for the Ram records night and the atmospher was really good, there were a few people at the front of the dance floor trying to turn it into a mosh pit and dancing about like idiots, but apart from that it was friendly and I didn't see any trouble.