Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Polish people in Great Britain - questionnaire survey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Greetings,

My name is Sławomir. I live in Poland and I am a third year student of English philology. This year I am writing my BA degree paper on contemporary stereotypical perception of Polish people in Great Britain. I am conducting a survey concerning this issue and I would like to include your opinion in this study. So if you have a few minutes to spare please go to the following URL. This is anonymous questionnaire for research purposes only.

LINK

Thank you for your participation.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll let this stay up for now, but just to be clear - you should ask permission before posting any research request
    done good luck with the project :)
    I wanted to thank all the people who participated in the survey up until now. Every vote counts, and your opinion is very appreciated.
    The survey will stay open for about a week. Perhaps I will present the results once I analyse everything. Maybe even publish the whole paper once its complete. We'll see.
    Nevertheless, I still hope to get some more votes. I would greatly appreciate if you could send this survey to other people - friends, relatives, co-workers etc. As I said, each response is of great worth.
    Thank you in advance.