Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Time Cocain (2)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why on earth would you have it while alcohol or joints?!

Alcohol makes it more dangerous and will dull the fun effects.

I'd advise you not to do it at all. It's a pretty nasty drug. It destroyed my friend and I could easily have been destroyed by it.

I once spent £2000 on 2 nights of fun. It's easy to just get out of control.

It's fun at first but you'll want to take more and more. After you've been taking it for a few years you'll have to take it just to feel normal. That's the reality.

Almost everyone who's become a serious coke-head regrets it but they can't stop. Stick with joints, mushrooms and a couple of drinks. Those 3 are way more fun and you won't destroy your life with them. :-)

TBWAH. wrote: »
    Ok, so im thinking of trying a bit of charlie, what are the best ways to do it.

for example

after a couple of drinks.
    during a couple of drinks.
    totally sober.
    after having a joint.

and like, how much is the average amount befor it kicks in?
    and what type of feeling is it.

I have only ever done weed/skunk befor.

(by the way, i know there is allready a long thread on this, but that lad who made the thread started it in different circumstances e.g. he had allready taken more drugs than me, and was asking different questions about it)

Thank you.