Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Looking for guest/permanent bloggers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, as some of you know I run a blog which tries to have a bit of a poke at the funny news stories that are around and also to stick the knife in at some parts of society that frankly just deserve it!

However, our current team of 3-5 writers are, to put it bluntly, a bit lazy, and we're looking to bring in some more fresh and perhaps untapped talent from across the student population. So, if you like writing and occasionally make people laugh then take a look at the site in my sig and if you like it and would like to know more - PM me!

Think that's about it....ohhh and if you're not interested but feel nosy and want to look anyway then please please please leave any thoughts/advice/hateful remarks below!

Thank youuu! :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Jolt,

Just to say it's usually best just to check if it's okay to request help with projects or recruitment before posting. However we would have said yes to posting this, so we'll let it go this time.

Good luck with the blog :thumb: