Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Flavored medicine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was looking online to make sure a prescription was in and got sucked into the flavors you can add to liquid medication now.

All the fruits like apple, raspberry, banana... mixed flavors like orange cream, grape bubblegum, fruit punch and just awesome ones like chocolate and chocolate covered cherry... there were 19 flavors listed and I'm sure there are more.

So I got talking with the man, why couldn't they have these when we were a child? I had one that tasted like liquid acid, one that tasted like dirty socks... he said he had one that smelled like urine and made you have burps that tasted like farts for hours.

Kids have it soooo good now-a-days!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow, i always hated liquid medicine because you could only get banana or eugh whatever taste Capol is :/
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh you had it good if you even had banana! ;)

I think I remember people saying one tasted like bubblegum naturally, but I think it was a somethingacilllin one so I only got the icky versions.

I wonder if they can put the flavors in pills, cuz some of those still taste disgusting.