Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

He Won't Leave Me Alone

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds good :awesome:
    ±Lover± wrote: »
    i never thought i would make it but here i am and im secretly proud of myself :D

I actually think you should be openly proud about this, after all the crap you've been through. :):thumb:
    one of the reasons hes mad at me is because he found out i told one of my mates that he had physically hurt me, and she had told a few other people and so it came back to him. he didnt want people to see him as a woman beater when "all" he did was punch my legs, strangle me, pull my hair, throw me on the floor, push me against walls and doors so i would bang my head, bruise my arms, bend my fingers back, shove my face into the bed squashing the glasses i was wearing into my face and i couldnt breath and mentally deystroying me.

Anyway, it has been over 24 hours and i have not herd from him :) thats a new record. i have told my mum all whats been going on and she said that if he ever contacts me again she is going to get and pay for a solicter for me and get the solicter to write to him warning him to stay away. i hope this is the last i will hear of him now though as i am REALLY enjoying my life here in Pompey... i never thought i would make it but here i am and im secretly proud of myself :D
    Brilliant. Number one, you've got something he's scared of other people knowing. Told ya he'd be shitting himself at the prospect of being known as a woman beater. There's nothing he can threaten you with, because he'll come out of anything far worse. And number two, you've got a great new life. Move on and have fun.

And I know you're just someone we only know online, but I'm sure everyone on here is proud of you too.
    i am 22 by the way.... no police involvement would make things 10 times worse. my ex is a chav and its their "law" never to grass on anyone, a grass is seen as worse than a peado in their fucked up little world.

Dudette, he may be a chave but you're not. Tell the police. Repeat after me - "tell the police".
    yup get to the police and get a restraining order! keep any texts that are sent etc etc

there are plenty of situations that dont require the police imo, although this defo isnt one!

good luck :thumb:
    Keep a record of every phone call/text he sends. If they become obscene or abusive he can be prosecuted.

As for everything else, the guy sounds like a woman beating scumbag. So what if he thinks you're a grass? Woman beaters are up there with rapists as far as I'm concerned.
    :thumb:
    Thats great, its wonderful you are enjoying your new life. Good that you told your mam, hopefully he'll start to leave you alone now.
    Well done for trying to get your life back, this harrassment doesn't have to take over your whole life, he will eventually get bored perhaps if you give him less attention back- this article on phone harrassment may help - protecting yourself and family needs to be your number one priority, keep being strong.
    Good luck x