Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Should i be forgiven?

About a month ago i went to one of my friends 16th ( a girls), anyway months before this she used to fancy me but i didnt like her so she kinda just left things, anyway one of my close mates liked her and was jelous that i was going n he wasnt..

Party ended, and the next day i found out i snoged this girl several times ( i felt shame ) as my mate liked her and i knew deep down he would find out

turns out yesterday he found out and now hes all like oh i cant forigve you how could you do that etc

I was drunk (first time too) and so was she, i really would not of wanted to do that if i knew (shes really not my type)

Do i deserve to lose him as a friend coz of this mistake?
I have said that it wasnt intentional i wouldnt do that to him..but no use

comments please, thanks.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't agree with using being drunk as an excuse, but it was a kiss. No you shouldn't lose a friend over it. Has your friend even thought of the posibility he might have ZERO chance with her anyway?
    Its not like im saying "oh i was drunk its no biggy"

Its the first time i was drunk and never knon how to control it, i really wouildnt of done it if i was sober. not even thought about it.

And no i dont think so, currently this girls saying i seduced her even though i really dont like her, as a friend or more now

(shes become really immature)
    and has the nerve to say i seduced her even though i was told she was coming onto me, it doesnt make sense.
    omg same happened to me in a way lol

I dealt with it by after her being bitchy i stopped talking to her then my friends made their own minds up and all went off her. Had no issues with my male mate tho as it's just one of those things.
    can you even be sure the kiss happened then? maybe your friends are pulling a stupid "prank"?

but no, you shouldn't loose your male mate over it. especially as they were never going out, or even close to it.
    nah, just leave him be, he will calm down on his own.

it's a tough world, so buckle up, because it will happen more than once that someone kisses the girl you fancy.
    Aye i know it will happen to me it happens to everyone no doubt just gotta wait :P

cheers for the comments.
    When I first met my bf I was introduced to him as they guy that my best friend had pulled. Then we started going out. She never told me that she liked him and insisted the whole time she was happy for us. Then she stopped speaking to us. But now she is our friend. Yay. So, if they're decent enough folks and you're good enough friends then you'll get over yourselves.