Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My Other Guy Now Likes My Best Friend ,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been seeing my boyfriend for over a year, but i started cheating on him near christmas , unfortunatly i have fallen for the guy i was cheating with, and now he fancies my best friend. but is apperently in love with me or something , unfortunatly.
so i have a huge desision to make , i am at the point where i am saying i love you to my boyfriend just to try and convince myself i . and its not working:banghead:
do i break up with my boyfriend?
do i Try and support him persuing my friend?
do i try to win him back?
or do i just swear off lads as it is cos i have my GCSEs Coming up?

please help i really need some advise
x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    break if off with your boyfriend. Give him a fair chance to pursue what he wants.
    Why are you still with your boyfriend if you like this other guy so much?
    Tr4shed wrote: »
    Sometimes it's a hard leap to leave the one you loved for so long, for someone new and potentially unsafe (as in unstable relationship)

*Rant time* :crazyeyes

That's the shittest fuckin reason I've ever heard to try justify selfish actions.

People should just hold their hands up and say Hey I'm doing it this cos I'm selfish and don't wanna be alone, rather than hide behind the word love...like using it will make all actions alright. Being selfish from time to time is fine, people should just admit that they are doing it and not hide behind some shitty romantic notion to make em feel better.

Anyway its clear 123Vanity321 doesn't love either of these boys because if she did, she would have more respect for both of them and not treat them so. :heart:

do i break up with my boyfriend?
    do i Try and support him persuing my friend?
    do i try to win him back?
    or do i just swear off lads as it is cos i have my GCSEs Coming up?

I think you should do all of them...in a random order, or even better, at the same time! That would be taking mltitasking to the next level :p