Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quick Orgasm Through Penetration

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Afternoon everyone.

First time post here, with a little question.

I've always had a problem when having sex, that i just dont last long at all.
And with this, i mean 40-50 seconds before i orgasm.

However, hand relief, oral sex...i can last for ages without orgasm, but as soon as i engage in full sex, i hardly last at all.

Is there anything i can do ?

I've just started seeing a new girl, and we just had sex for the first time lastnight (well twice lastnight) first time was quick, second time i lasted slightly longer (to be expected i guess) but still not that long.

I've not had an extremely active sex life to be honest...but i'm not sure if this matters at all.

Oh, and i'm 32, and 2 stone overweight, non smoker, light drinker.
(incase any of that matters)

Thanks for listening.

EG.

Comments

• Options
    147 views and not one reply.

Thanks. :(
  • Options
    Not all of those 147 might be different people....and it's just possible that none of them have experienced going off early.

Aren't there some kinds of desensitising creams available?
  • Options
    Not all of those 147 might be different people....

Some people will come back and read this post more than once??? :)

OP, remember, this site has lots of lady members who might not have much advice or empathy.

One recommendation is the 'start and stop' technique to increase the time till ejaculation. However, this can require an amount of couple cooperation and communication which may be difficult for some couples.

Another method is that of control - not prevention. Performing routines such as Kegel exercises, which relate to gaining the voluntary control of the PC Muscle, give a person more control over this muscle. When ejaculating, the control of this muscle is said to be lost and therefore learning how to keep control of it can be beneficial to some.