Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pcp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this board and this is my first post. I am a 44 year old unhealthy woman. I had gone to my primary doctor last month and again today. Both times he did a urine test and it showed PCP. He now did blood work and I won't get those results till next week.
The problem is I don't do any drugs. Nobody even smokes a joint near me or in my home. I don't take any illegal drugs at all. I can't figure out how this drug is showing up in my urine tests. If I did work I surely would be fired after these test results. My doctor told me that if I didn't take this drug myself that their is only 2 other ways for it to get into my system. He said that someone had to smoke it in my home or near me. And that someone could be sneaking it to me in pill form. Well my family sure would not do this to me. Anybody have any ideas how this could be happening to me. I do take plenty of prescribed medications all filled at the same drugstore. My doctor has a list of all my medications. I am going to go crazy trying to figure this one out. I need any help that I can get. I need to prove to my doctor that I did not take this illegal drug. I think he is trying to believe me but how can he with the test results right in front of him. My husband is going to the doctors on Monday and he is requesting a drug test too, just to see if perhaps this might show up on his results as well. Please someone point me in the right direction to figure this out.
Jeanne

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stumped ...well and truly stumped.
    Good idea your husband going.
    If he tests positive I'd have the family tested and if they test positive have the pets tested and then ...the neighbours ...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Urine tests are notorious for false test results, I hope that is the case for you and the blood tests show you as clean.