Home Student Life & Education
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Advice - Can I go back?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I started a nursing Diploma back in 2002 and completed and passed almost all three years to 2005, including all placements. I did not complete the last semester due to several issues at the time and left uni with nothing.
Now, I know it has been a long time, but do the 120 credits year 1, 120 credits year 2 and the 60 for year 3 count for anything?
Does anyone think those years were watsed and I would have to start again, even though the modules are still the same.
Thanks for any opinions!:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey I think you have a 3 year window in which you can go back and complete your studies anything after than and you have to start again.

A woman had to take a year and a half out and re joined my cohort in the 2nd year to carry on and complete.

To check I would phone up the university.

Just to add alot of unis have changed to the new programmes so paperwork, assesments etc have changed so that may be a factor too