You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Would you leave your boyfriend if....

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    now dont go there sheep now that is strange lol
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    lol at first you wanted to leave your b/f for the cheek of having such an abominable request and now where everyone said "wouldn't leave him, but only do if I wanted to" you are buttfisting him. Sometimes I'm afraid thesite has too much influence on people.

I never wanted to leave him I was asking if others would leave their boyfriends at such a request. I guess I should have just taken a pole.
    Conway13 wrote: »
    I never wanted to leave him I was asking if others would leave their boyfriends at such a request. I guess I should have just taken a pole.

They're only messin', dude. :)
    Teagan wrote: »
    They're only messin', dude. :)

Well I was making sure other knew what was up - I didn't really put too much info into the question.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    If I were him, I'd be running because of your indecisiveness over fonts. Then again, I'm just pedantic like that.
    I wouldn't leave him noo..

But I would be all like dude wtf? are you serious!
    Then if he was really serious I would buy him a butt plug and maybe compromise? I mean if it makes him happy?
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    If I were him, I'd be running because of your indecisiveness over fonts. Then again, I'm just pedantic like that.

Well I get bored easily and I like variety oh and I had to look up that word --- Pedantic.
    lol
    Conway13 wrote: »

"Taken a pole" im so sorry now thats funny!!! first a fist now a fricken pole!!!!!

I know u didnt mean that kind of pole rather a poll but still very funny!
    wouldnt leave him but id be abit disturbed by it- deffinetly wouldnt do it.
    Is he constipated? I mean seriously, I would not only NOT do it, he'd get my toe up there instead!
    Well, I'm glad you've worked things out.

At least now you can ask anything you want of him and he can't say no!
    Can someone please fist my arse hole?
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Can someone please fist my arse hole?

Not today, sorry, I'm going for afternoon tea.
    just as a thought, i did this with my gf, u can use a condom to finger him there and see how it feels, that way no mess