Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

American Idol Anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
so season 8 is in full swing :) yes! who are your favorites so far?

I am sad to see Anoop go, but maybe he will make it to a wild card spot
I love Danny and I thought Alexis was the only girl that was good so far :)

Ew Tatiana makes me sick :(

Your Thoughts?:yippe:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My favorite is Von Smith!! I just love that guy. And who doesn't Tatiana make ill? * imitates unbearable laugh * lol.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Tatiana was hilarious. Everyone was gratious when they lost out. Apart from her. She was unbearable. It was so funny. If they give her a wild card I'll be rather unimpressed.
  • Options
    God i hope they don't wild card her. I don't think i could stand it. The girl is a serious fake, every move she makes is thought out acting. She's like some Hollywood Dame stepping up to accept her Oscar or something!

I am backing Danny all the way. The bloke reminds me of a young Downey Jnr for some reason. I think he's sweetie with a good voice. Wish his friend had gone through too though, thought he was interesting. Not sure yet of any others who are jumping out at me. Thought the first 12 were pretty average if i'm honest apart from one or two. Glad those 3 went through.
  • Options
    I love american idol i like the guy who bit rocky gothey he is GORGEOUS ADAM LAMBERT why he didnt get through i don't know finger x he get wild card who annoyed you the most? the bikini girl did my head in in the audtion stages
  • Options
    Eh? Adam Lambert's not up in the 12 until tomorrow so he could well get through yet?
  • Options
    Oh my god is he up tommorow?i missed couple episodes he didn't get through to the liue show though at the auditions he was amazing they changed it this year havent they?i LOVE ADAM LAMBERT:blush: p.s sorry for the confusion
  • Options
    Oh god Tatiana annoyed me so much.
  • Options
    Just watching at the moment.I get it now the audition stages they all got through not to final 12 which 3 of each caterogry go through then the rest out of the wildcard.Go adam lambert:D :yes:And to add OH My God ALLISON SUNG ALONE FUCKING HOT AND AMAZING SHE GOTA GO THROUGH AND ONLY 16!and just watch sexy adam lambert sing satisfaction AMAZING+HOT HE BEST GO THROUGH
  • Options
    :yippe: YES ALLISON GOT THROUGH MY FAVE GIRL YES ADAM IN FINAL TWELVE ADAM LAMBERT TO WIN GOD HE IS HOT :heart: :yes:
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    and just watch sexy adam lambert sing satisfaction AMAZING+HOT HE BEST GO THROUGH

And boy does he know it. That's his biggest turn off.

Quite liked Allison.
  • Options
    And boy does he know it. That's his biggest turn off.

Quite liked Allison.

What makes you say that ?And i don't care if he does that ha ha .The guy's got talent singing and looks.He reminds me of someone can't think of who?
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    What makes you say that ?And i don't care if he does that ha ha .The guy's got talent singing and looks.He reminds me of someone can't think of who?

Because he comes across as cocky and arrogant.
  • Options
    And he's pure cheese too. Good voice but really not my type, bit of a wannabe rock god for me. Was glad however that him and Allison got through, thought the rest were pretty mediocre to be honest and agree with the judges, what were they all thinking picking some of those songs :no:
  • Options
    i'm always watching it, Tatiana is my favorite