Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

im soo confussed with boys :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiaaa, :) i met this boy few months ago but i was going out with someone so i couldnt do anything. i had to end things with my boyfriend cause of other reasons so then i was single and it was great but i wanted a boyfriends again. so met a few people and they were nice but they just used me. but back to the boy i met at the beginning well recently been texting him and we were just kissing but not going out or anything, but then he asked me out eventually, cause i really liked him. so i went on bebo n he said he would change it to hes in a realationship put me in his friends but he didnt, so i decided maybe if i do it he'l' do it then, but he still didnt. i was texting him bout it and he was like yeah i really want to go out with you n stuff, the next day he didnt seem really interested by the sounds of his texts although he still kept texting back. so then there was a party n i couldnt go but then later that night my friend text me saying he is kissing some other girl who im friends with, so she went up spoke to him. i dunno what it is but i only attract absolute idiots n i let them walk all over me, i hate confronting people cause i always give in, what should i say to him n how do get a decent boy, n keep them here. i really liked him but i feel like an idiot now, why doesnt he like me, but he did the other night? :confused:

any advice aprecciated :)

xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    Doesnt sound like ur doing anything wrong just havin a bit of bad luck

that special guy will come along :)

was it so important that he put you on bebo?
    also how old are you if you dont mind us all knowing, if your in school still theres plenty of time to find someone!
  • Options
    Some guys are just idiots. being a guy i know quite a few. If it meant something to you that you (for want of a better word) adverstised your relationship then he should have done it. Because he didn't if he ain't willing to do just that for you he ain't worth the effort. And if what your mate said is true he obviously wasn't looking for a long term relationship with you ate that time.
    Don't feel put out though. There are plenty of people out there willing to change their Bebo/facebook/myspace etc. status.
  • Options
    seriously dont wory about it, being put on his bebo profile thing and on his friends isnt important. obviously if he really did like you he would've but he was just leading you on.
    hes a complete and utter waste of time, i used to get caught up in things like that and it never ended good. he isnt worth it to go and do that with your mate, and if she knew you liked him then niether is she.

maybe if you stop looking for a guy then maybe the guy will come to you.
    thats what advice i gave myself and it made my luck change from all the dickhead guys to one amazing guy :)
    good luck x
  • Options
    it's not his fault that he's not attracted to you. Don't think he made any promises to you and you can only be walked over if you let someone walk over you.

find someone else.

/e: and why on earth is that bebo thing so important, "omg, it sez he is in rlship. ohmigod. i am his girlfriend!" truly a problem of the 21st century. Who cares about shit like that? hell I'm changing my online relationship status to "in a relationship" too, if it helps me to get it on with girls. pff