Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Email

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not very good at writing email especially professional ones...my grammer and spelling are crap too :crying:

But I am applying for a job and they have asked for applicants to send a copy of their CV through email. Now I just don't know how to word the email.

Do I just put "Please find attached a copy of my current CV, Best regards Leanne"?! Does that sound okay?

Comments

• Options
    write a bit more, like i am applying for such and such job, enclosed is my cv. if you need any other information please let me know

i look forward to hearing from you

leanne
  • Options
    Thanks shall do :)
  • Options
    Olly_BOlly_B Posts: 222 Trailblazer
    Hi piecesofme,

Treat your email as your covering letter, even if they haven't specifically asked for one.

Make it look like you've put some effort into your application, not just blitzing people with a random CV. You need to convince them not just that you can do the job, but you *want* to do *that* job.

More information on covering letters:
    http://www.thesite.org/workandstudy/gettingajob/applications/coveringletters

Good luck,

Olly