Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bored, not tired and drunk.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what a loser
    "they say you should never drink alone. But I say when you're drinking, you're never alone, people will find you..."
    people that drink alone are cool,e verybody else sucks
    people that drink alone are cool,e verybody else sucks

that's what I keep trying to tell my room mates...
    fuck your roommates, you got yourself!

and tv

well hopefully, I was at typical university for a couple weeks... some dorm rooms are deprived of the tv... had to live those few days with no cable! :shocking: Chick tried to wath "OC" I Think thats the main reason I dropped out...
    the oc made you drop out of college? Damn, good thing it was canceled.
    I must have started right back up right as it got cancelled. (oh, never learned how to spell... maybe thats why I quit) Thank fuck. Being on this britsh website... those shows give us a bad name, and people think NY people sound like "Friends"

I'll blame OC on the dropout. Where you at anyhow... MT was it? Hows the skiing there been? Still good?
    not bad. Been a light snow year though so there's definitely some rock's poke'n out. I was about about a week or so ago and scratch up my bases pretty good.

Never thought there was much skiing in NY...?
    I dont think there is much skiing in NY either... though geography was never my subject. Can't find my way out of a paperbag let alone know the ridges of it.
    oh sorry, for some reason I thought you were from NY.
    Nah, Minnesota, though I live in Illinois now... I guess I'm creepy and remember things about people that I shouldn't... you are from out West like WA or OR... I should go on Jeopardy... where is AARJ from... buzz buzz buzz
    damn, you're good. I was in the Freshman dorms with a bunch of guys from Chicago, the pizza round there as good as they all make it out to be?
    Wow... was that right? Why can't I remember the stuff I need to then? Though any pizza is good to me... what did they have, the "stuffed" pizza that has like the sauce on top and a bunch of cheese and toppings on the inside? Fucking absoutly delicious.

BTW, you are paying me for the time I miss off work tomorrow for staying up this late :p I'm elderly :(

What are you now, sophmore? What do you study? How old is a sopmore? 20?
    you wont get a cent out of me. I'm drunk on cheap whiskey and have class in the morning. Yowzza.

You're like what 23? Not exactly elderly, unless you watch The Price is Right and Jeopardy religiously....

But yeah, history major, poli-sci minor. How bout you?
    :o My age (its on my profile, isn't it) you know but if it weren't for those damn bills and insurance to pay I'd even watch shitty Drew Carey every single day. I had such high hopes for him :( He lets things slide. Bob... you don't fuck with his time... he doesn't let you say hi to your family as the wheel spins or the climber goes off the cliff... you don't mean shit to him.

Was a poli sci major/history minor until I realized at part time I'd be working at my $12/hr job until I'm 40 to do what I wanted to...and decided to do History major/Secodary Ed minor. Yay I can teach adolescent brats about Jackson. And the fun begins... still in about 3 years... if I'm lucky

What you going to do with your degree>
    icey wrote: »
    what a loser

Your words do hurt me timothy :(
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Your words do hurt me timothy :(
    That was the intention roboito :p
    icey wrote: »
    That was the intention roboito :p

Whats that? Some crazy japanese cartoon character? Roboito.
    I CANT BELIEVE I SPOKE YOU THIS MORNING WHILE YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY BORED AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO IGNORE ME!!!!!!

I'll kill you later boyo!
    Amira wrote: »
    I CANT BELIEVE I SPOKE YOU THIS MORNING WHILE YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY BORED AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO IGNORE ME!!!!!!

I'll kill you later boyo!

Haha .. i fell asleep with my laptop on and still signed into msn. So i wasnt ignoring, i was asleep :)
    it's all lies! Do you know how much your lies hurt???? *runs off crying*
    Amira wrote: »
    it's all lies! Do you know how much your lies hurt???? *runs off crying*

*Tickles baby while mum is away sobbing*
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Whats that? Some crazy japanese cartoon character? Roboito.
    Nah i was thinking of waterboy, adam sandlers dad..
    I was drunk last night too, have to celebrate the pool beating Real Madrid at the Bernabau. Yassssssss get in there my son! :cool:
    :o My age (its on my profile, isn't it) you know but if it weren't for those damn bills and insurance to pay I'd even watch shitty Drew Carey every single day. I had such high hopes for him :( He lets things slide. Bob... you don't fuck with his time... he doesn't let you say hi to your family as the wheel spins or the climber goes off the cliff... you don't mean shit to him.

Was a poli sci major/history minor until I realized at part time I'd be working at my $12/hr job until I'm 40 to do what I wanted to...and decided to do History major/Secodary Ed minor. Yay I can teach adolescent brats about Jackson. And the fun begins... still in about 3 years... if I'm lucky

What you going to do with your degree>

Haha, be sure to mention that Jackson had three bullets lodge in his person and at his inaugural party his drunk buddies trashed the building they were holding it in. He was one bad dude.

Not sure yet. I wont have a teaching license so unless I can find a help wanted add for a job where applicants must 'know stuff about history' it'll probably involve construction or selling drugs.
    I'm not bored.

I want to be drunk. :(