Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Early Weekend thread :p.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    eh this weekend I intend to do nothing but lie on a sun lounger on the beach :)

im currently travelling with 4 irish lads who insist on going out and getting hammered like eeevery night - so no doubt i will be drunk for the majority of the weekend also.

if i get bored of lazing around then ill probably do a bit of exploring. see some sights and whatnot.
    vietnam is absolutely AMAZING. i highly recommend that everyone comes here!! the last 2 weeks have been nothing sort of. . fabulous :yes:
    Tonight I think i'm going to Margate - not sure if we are going to hit the town or just say in and eat M&S food tomorow i hve to high tail it back to london to go to the optician and then am either seeing friends or going out for a meal on sunday i have a christening.
    I was going out round town with my 2 gay best girlfriends and two other best girlfriends.But i had to cancel i have to work 9pm to 6am and work 2moz 9pm to 6am :-(.
    Yet again ive had to cancel my plans again :crying: .Aww well im going village 4week today :yippe:
    soraliah wrote: »
    eh this weekend I intend to do nothing but lie on a sun lounger on the beach :)

im currently travelling with 4 irish lads who insist on going out and getting hammered like eeevery night - so no doubt i will be drunk for the majority of the weekend also.

if i get bored of lazing around then ill probably do a bit of exploring. see some sights and whatnot.
    vietnam is absolutely AMAZING. i highly recommend that everyone comes here!! the last 2 weeks have been nothing sort of. . fabulous :yes:

Sounds AMAZING! Jealous!!
    The suns out, sucks to be at work but my managers not in so a bunch of us are going to take an extra long lunch. BEER GARDEN :D
    GoodFella wrote: »
    The suns out, sucks to be at work but my managers not in so a bunch of us are going to take an extra long lunch. BEER GARDEN :D

Sun!?! WTF?! Where's my sun? :(
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Sun!?! WTF?! Where's my sun? :(

AND its actually warm too. Here have some of my sun *passes sun*
    GoodFella wrote: »
    AND its actually warm too. Here have some of my sun *passes sun*

Yaaay! Thanks =]
    P.S My internet died last night :'(
    Please, someone take some of my sun!! I've got too much of it! I'll trade it for some snow?
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Please, someone take some of my sun!! I've got too much of it! I'll trade it for some snow?

OH MI GOD YES ME!
    pill 'ed wrote: »

I can give you heavy cloud coverage and chilliness.
    Lu_C wrote: »
    I can give you heavy cloud coverage and chilliness.

Erm...on second thoughts... :p

Nah I'd actually love a few days of British winter right now...just a few days though...
    Think it might be drizzling too.... It's hard to tell.

That is typical british weather... how can it rain and you're not sure if it is or not.
    The road is wet though.
    I have lots of Scottish grey if anyone wants that?
    It snowed in Iceland last night :(

And I'm fucked cause something might fall through regarding a huge show two weeks from now and I'm leaving the country tomorrow which means I can't help fix it from there.

But I'm happy tho cause I changed from prepaid phone to an account so now I can phonewhore as much as I wish. :D
    Jaloux wrote: »
    It snowed in Iceland last night :(

And I'm fucked cause something might fall through regarding a huge show two weeks from now and I'm leaving the country tomorrow which means I can't help fix it from there.

But I'm happy tho cause I changed from prepaid phone to an account so now I can phonewhore as much as I wish. :D

Wheres my call? :(:(:(
    Tonight I'm going Trafford Centre for a mooch around and see if I can find any pretty dresses :yes:

Tomorrow my bf suggested going to Lancaster for the day...but I shall see how I feel tomorrow. I feel a bit rough after doing nights wednesday night and last night.

Out tomorrow night.

Sunday I shall be watching sunday tele and revising drugs and drug calculations for my managerial OSCE next week :nervous:
    it still feels like last weekend to me i have the cheek to contemplate doin anythin ffs but no doubt be out and about :chin: