Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trouble climaxing wearing a dom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Y do i find it hard 2 climax wen im wearin a condom? I dnt feel the same sensations and i jst cnt cum. Wen i aint wearin a dom i dnt have a problem tho.

Help??

Comments

• Options
    My dedicated team of Cryptologists has been working through the night to decipher these hidden messages, Their dedication to their work is a shining example to all TheSite users and they shall get an extra Milky Way in their salary this month.
    Raw Message:

Y do i find it hard 2 climax wen im wearin a condom? I dnt feel the same sensations and i jst cnt cum. Wen i aint wearin a dom i dnt have a problem tho.

Message Deciphered:

Why do i find it hard to reach orgasm when I am wearing a Prophylactic? I do not feel the same sensations and I cannot come to orgasm. When I am not wearing a Prophylactic I am satisfied with my sexual performance.

The answer to your question is quite simple, a condom cuts skin to skin contact, if you are not a sensitive skinned person it can be hard to come with one on. (Although it can also be good to prolong your orgasm)
    Getting some featherlite condoms may be some help to you - If that does not work get your girlfriend on the pill or the other big variety of contraceptives and it will be ok :thumb:

The Crypto team is still working on the location of Atlantis. stay tuned.
  • Options

Help??

Just wank without a condom. Don't be fooled by these 'posh wank' shenanigans! :p