Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

who agrees with me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well Ive been calling my ex, cause we wanted to stay as friends but it's been over a year that we broke up and only talk once a month. and it's mostly cause I call him he never calls me, when I do call he does talk to me like we are cool. I just hate it that I have to be the one to call,

So I've decided that I should just let this go and move on and stop calling him since he doesn't seem to show interest in being my friend, =/

think I should just give up on this "friendship"?

Comments

• Options
    maybe he just finds it awkward speaking to you. So yeah id let it go
  • Options
    I agree, seems he's not interested. You could ask him though to make sure he's not.
  • Options
    yeah, let it go.

saying "we'll be friends" is just one of those things people say.
    If you got on that well youd still be together
  • Options
    I was going to ask him and talk to him about it, but don't want to sound like I really need him in my life or make him think I want him back.(even if I do)haha
    so yeah I guess I'll just let it go, thanks guys.
  • Options
    Yes definetly stop calling him- Myself & an ex kept up contact occasionally too, & when he started going out with another girl, he told her I was calling him all the time! He had been doing an equal amount of occasional contact to me! She told me to leave him alone & he loved it! I felt he used me. They split anyway coz I'd say she saw through him!