Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

im new

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im new and i was just wandering if anyone could help me with sepf harming? i dont myself but a close friend does and i want to give her advice to help her. i have given her somne off the top of my head but it isnt exactly brillian advice. anybody can help please? i would be very greatful thanks x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi,
    You can always ask in the Health and Wellbeing section. Start a Thread there with the question you have and expalin the situation in a bit more detail if you can and I am sure people will be willing to give you your there help and advice.
    I can help you. Right you could ask her if she wants to stop or not and I don't know how bad she does it. And if she agrees and wants to get help you could offer to go to the Doctors with her or help her tell an adult that she trust and that can help her. The sooner that is done the sooner things should hopefully go on the up. Trust me I have been there.
    hi im new and i was just wandering if anyone could help me with sepf harming? i dont myself but a close friend does and i want to give her advice to help her. i have given her somne off the top of my head but it isnt exactly brillian advice. anybody can help please? i would be very greatful thanks x

Hey there

I'm going to move your post to the Health & Wellbing forum as you'll proabably get some more good responses there :)
    Hey Zoey :wave:

Welcome to Thesite - everyone is right, the 'Health and Well-being' boards are the best place to ask about self-harm.

Have you checked out some of the advice pages on here - they are really up to date and full of loads of information that may help you and your friend?

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on.

It's important that you take care of yourself.

:)